Below we describe and analyze why we collect your personal data, how we use and process it and under what conditions we can share it with others.
Your data is kept for a period corresponding to the operation of the company and the processing of the transactions you have requested or for other basic purposes, such as compliance with our legal or tax obligations, dispute resolution and enforcement of our contracts. As part of these variations, retention times may vary considerably.
To protect your personal data, we take all appropriate security measures and follow best practices.
Subject to applicable law, you may have the right to request access to and receive details of the personal information we hold about you, to update and correct inaccuracies in your personal data, to request that it be blocked or deleted, limiting or stopping their processing or even their portability, as the case may be.
For any question or suggestion or statement related to the above issues please contact us at email@example.com At any time the user reserves the right to be informed or to object to the further processing of his data in accordance with current legislation for the protection of personal data.
Collection of personal data
For your simple browsing in our online store, the Company does not ask you for any of your personal information.
By registering on the Website, we collect with your consent the following personal information: your name, surname, e-mail address, gender and date of birth.
When completing an order, we collect in addition the information gathered during your registration: your address (delivery and invoicing, if different), your phone (landline and mobile phone number).
The data we collect and are necessary to be able to respond to your searches or your order, are marked with an asterisk on the data collection forms. In case you do not fill in the required details we will not be able to complete our transaction.
Purpose of Processing and Use of Personal Data
We process your personal data only if one of the following conditions is met:
- We have received your consent. - The processing of your personal data is necessary for the execution or conclusion of the contract between us. - Processing is necessary for our compliance with a legal obligation.
Your information will be used exclusively for the following purposes:
- The provision of services and information about our products. - The satisfaction of your requests or complaints- The personalization of the services we offer, which will better meet your preferences based on your purchases. - Your participation in advertising activities, such as e.g. sending an email with general information or advertising character (newsletters) regarding the Company, its products and services and the offers that we consider that you may be interested in always observing the applicable legal provisions for obtaining consent. You can unsubscribe from our list at any time to stop receiving promotional material. - For statistical purposes: if you do not wish us to use your data for statistical purposes, you may simply not give your permission to our online forms through which we collect this information. - The detection of cyber fraud and fraud related to modern means of payment, the prevention and management of payment (non-payment) incidents and the preservation of the Company's rights in relation to its commercial activity.
Information we collect through automated means
We can get your personal information from various sources. We may collect this information from your browsing of our Website, social networking platforms or your visit to one of our other businesses.
When you visit this Page, we also collect certain information through automated means, using technologies such as cookies and web server logs.
Also, when you request to view pages on the Website, the Company's servers automatically recognize the IP address of your computer.
We may use third party web analytics services on this page or our social networking pages. The service providers who manage these services use technologies such as cookies, web server logs and web beacons to help us analyze how visitors use the page. The information collected through these media (including the IP address) is disclosed to these service providers, who use the information to evaluate the use of the website.
How we use the information we collect through automated means
We may use the information collected through automated media on this page to transmit personalized content, for market research, data analysis and systems management purposes, to determine if you have visited us in the past or if you are a new visitor to the site, and for compliance with our legal obligations, policies and procedures, including compliance with and enforcement of our Terms and Conditions. We may also use the information in other ways, for which special notice will be given at the time of collection.
Who do we share your personal information with?
For organizational and operational requirements related to the provision of products and services from the website, the Company may transmit your personal information in order to support, promote and execute your business relationship with it, but always under conditions that fully ensure that personal Your data is not subject to any illegal processing, ie other than the purpose of the transmission in accordance with the above.
The Company reserves the right for the above purposes to transmit your Personal Data:
- to the respective companies with which it cooperates in order to ensure the shipment to you of the products you have selected from our online store
- to credit card providers to process payment on your behalf to ensure that the products you have selected from our site are shipped to you
- to third parties, natural or legal persons, who may provide on behalf of the Company promotion and marketing services of both the Company and its products or services
- to our third party partners who provide technical services, such as hospitality and technical support services.
- Social media one choose to connect with us
We may also disclose information about you
- if we are required to do so by law or legal process,
- law enforcement or other government officials,
- when we believe that the disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent bodily harm or financial loss, or in association with an investigation into suspected or actual fraudulent or unlawful activity.
Personal data of children
Our website is not intended for children under the age of 18, nor do we knowingly collect information about them. If we find that we have collected personal information from a child without the valid and verified consent of their guardian, we will delete this information as soon as possible.
Links to other sites
Transfer of your data
If you are outside Greece and choose to provide us with information, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to Greece and process it there.
Changes to the Privacy and Cookies Policy
We may modify the information contained in this Policy
In any case, as long as you continue to use our website and the services of our online store after modifications have been made in accordance with the above, you will be deemed to accept these modifications unconditionally. If you do not agree to the terms of this Policy, as it may be amended, you must stop using our Website and our Online Store.
The full name of our company is: AIVALIS GABRIIL, Tax Identification Number: 034990017, GLYFADA Tax Office, 148 Ionias Avenue, Alimos 17456, Athens